This is a fully remote position. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, you will work closely with other internal functions (Finance, Project Management, Legal, Professional Services) to execute account retention and growth strategies for Scrapinghub SMB accounts. Customer satisfaction, business retention, and portfolio growth are the key drivers of success for this position.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for a defined portfolio of SMB accounts.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- 3+ years in a Account Management, BDR, Telemarketing and/or Inside Sales role.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets.
- Strong deal closing and negotiation skills.
- High level of analytical and organisational skills, and excellent attention to detail.
- Understanding of data harvesting / web crawling a plus - but not necessary.
- Previous experience working in a SaaS / PaaS Account Management or Sales position, specifically working with SMB accounts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity, initiative combined with commercial awareness.
- Demonstrated experience using sales analytics and funnel management techniques to drive productivity for assigned regions, as well as, ensure appropriate sales activity with visibility of the pipeline to senior management for forecasting and business planning.
Joining our team you will:
Become part of a self-motivated, progressive, multi-cultural team.
Have the freedom & flexibility to work remotely.
Get the chance to work with cutting-edge open source technologies and tools.
Enroll in our Company’s Share Option Program