Enterprise Account Executive
The Enterprise Account Executive role in Scrapinghub is considered a business critical position. It’s this cohort of the sales organisation that drives new business acquisition and top-line revenue growth. The Sales team are highly target oriented, tasked with achieving monthly and quarterly booking and invoice objectives, while also strategically driving growth in areas dictated by strategic business needs.
Ready to take on a new challenge and sit at the helm of an exciting new opportunity?
Hungry to win?
Extremely well organised and self-motivated?
You will be responsible for landscaping assigned leads to generate a pipeline of sales ready opportunities. Your aim will be to understand the customer's’ business goals and needs and meet target expectations by offering Scrapinghub products that are qualified as ‘best fit’ given your expert product knowledge. You’ll be working closely with the Demand Generation team, providing feedback on lead quality and lead-to-deal conversion.
Due to business requirements, only candidates based in or near Dublin will be considered.
- Provide prompt phone/email follow up to all inbound leads and properly document and track results.
- Generate appointments by means of email, phone, social media and networking to qualify and market Scrapinghub solutions to potential customers.
- Effectively forecast your new business pipeline through expert knowledge of the Scrapinghub Sales Methodology.
- Build rapport with your prospects to be a trusted knowledgeable resource and discover their needs.
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to setup demo calls/meetings.
- Qualify customers with detailed questioning and score them internally on their likelihood to become a customer.
- Log, track and maintain customer contact records.
- Attend customer meetings where required.
- 3+ years in a Account Management, BDR, Telemarketing and/or Inside Sales role.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets.
- Strong deal closing and negotiation skills.
- High level of analytical and organisational skills, and excellent attention to detail.
- Understanding of data harvesting / web crawling a plus - but not necessary.
- Previous experience working in a SaaS / PaaS Account Management or Sales position, specifically working with Enterprise accounts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity, initiative combined with commercial awareness.
- Demonstrated experience using sales analytics and funnel management techniques to drive productivity for assigned regions, as well as, ensure appropriate sales activity with visibility of the pipeline to senior management for forecasting and business planning.
As a new SHubber, you will:
Become part of a self-motivated, progressive, multi-cultural team.
Have the opportunity to work remotely.
Have the opportunity to go to conferences and meet with the team from across the globe.
Get the chance to work with cutting-edge open source technologies and tools.
Enrol in our company’s Share Option Program, Health Insurance plan, Life Assurance and Pension scheme.